Because True Love Exists: The NH Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

songs for a Future MEP

+13
Takado
Sarina
MyuuMyuu
Jodraken
JessiHinata
Cazybunny
Kamarazalman
Alechan
Marin
Findusen
SkyTwilhina
Aleeight
JusticeiraX
17 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

songs for a Future MEP  - Page 3 Empty Re: songs for a Future MEP

Post  Alechan Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:05 pm

hinatahyuga102 is in! Wink
For now the others haven't answered ;(
i really hope Natty will join! About Liz...i think that probably she won't join, i saw she is really inactive recently ;( But we could try! So Natty, could you send a message to her and Tohru? Smile

<3
Alechan
Alechan

https://www.youtube.com/user/itachigirl1993

Back to top Go down

Post  Alechan Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh btw : one more thing. I noticed that kanameLPfan (which account was deleted a while ago) is back, with a new account. Mabye we should ask if she wants to be back in the studio, since she was in before the deleting. What do you think?
Alechan
Alechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Findusen Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Alechan wrote:So Natty, could you send a message to her and Tohru? :)

<3

Sure thing! ;] <3
I already sent a PM to Liss and I think I'll be able to catch Mari on messenger later today. If not I'll just write her a PM as well.

Alechan wrote:Oh btw : one more thing. I noticed that kanameLPfan (which account was deleted a while ago) is back, with a new account. Mabye we should ask if she wants to be back in the studio, since she was in before the deleting. What do you think?.

Yeah I noticed that as well. ;O it's a great idea! I'll ask her to join the MEP too if you want me to. :)
Findusen
Findusen

https://www.youtube.com/Findusen

Back to top Go down

Post  xBloodyKiss Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Cute Song! Smile I join the MEP too Smile
xBloodyKiss
xBloodyKiss

https://www.youtube.com/user/xBloodyKiss

Back to top Go down

Post  Alechan Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Sure thing! ;] <3
I already sent a PM to Liss and I think I'll be able to catch Mari on messenger later today. If not I'll just write her a PM as well.

Yeah I noticed that as well. ;O it's a great idea! I'll ask her to join the MEP too if you want me to. Smile

Fine then! Thank you for taking care of it, Natty! <3
Alechan
Alechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lissy Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Damn, guys, I'm so sorry for being so inactive ><

I really want to take part in this MEP, too Smile
I miss doing AMVs... I hope to be more acvtive in the future! We must spread the NaruHina love, right? Wink <3
Lissy
Lissy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alechan Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:45 pm

OMG LIZ! *0* I'm so glad to see you're still alive! Very Happy And we're all so glad of having you in this mep! <3
Alechan
Alechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Marin Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:30 pm

So did anyone count the members yet 8D ?

bc i start loosing sight here xD
Marin
Marin

Back to top Go down

Post  Findusen Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Marin [ Trisha ~ ♥️ ] wrote:So did anyone count the members yet 8D ?

bc i start loosing sight here xD

I have made a list on page 3 which I am updating as new members join in. Smile

Last edited by Findusen on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minior spellcheck)
Findusen
Findusen

Back to top Go down

Post  Marin Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:13 pm

oh goodie!

That's awsume <3

Of course i will Natty! but so far Naya hasn't responded!
let's give her some time though! i raelly think she want's to join and she's one of my fav editors & i would be honoured to have her in !

sorry if this delays thigns <3
Let's give it just a bit more time k?
At least for thoru and if we know abuot her we will start cutting pieces and if naya doesn't join somebody else could take her piece ! ~

how doe that sound to you guyz?
Marin
Marin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lissy Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Sounds good to me~ Smile

@Alechan: Life is horror x'D Good to be... kind of back in buisness ^^
Lissy
Lissy

Back to top Go down

Post  Marin Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 am

as far as I see it everyone participates in this project except "ihatenarusaku" & maybe naya nad thoru not.

but i guess this sogn is so lovely that they will join!
i think with 19 parts we could start uhm..cutting & distributing them? : )

That would be a good start. Also how are we giving the parts away?
Marin
Marin

Back to top Go down

Post  Findusen Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 pm

I was thinking that I could make a quick video with the parts - like Mari did with the You Belong With Me MEP as well and then send the parts all together through a zip file when everyone has decided their parts. :)

Also it may take a while before I can start cutting the parts. My computer has a small problem and I can't use it for a couple of days. I reckon this is alright since we still need to get answers from a few people. I would really like to cut the song into the right amount of parts so every member will only end up getting one part and the MEP won't end up like our previous one. I think it's somehow sad if people are getting extra parts because of people leaving the MEP. (No offence of course. I'm not blaming anyone. Just pointing out my opinion). But yes it sometimes happens and that's all right. I just want to try and avoid situations like these that's all. ^ ^
Findusen
Findusen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alechan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:00 am

If it's for a couple of days it's alright, but please try to not wait really much, Natty! It would be good if anyone had her part as soon as possible, so we could start working on it, and we would have more time ; )
Alechan
Alechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jodraken Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Im fine with it too^^ n i´ll try to get an answer from Mari-chan too (thoru-chan ;D ) if i get a respons i´ll tell u guys right away!!
Jodraken
Jodraken

https://www.youtube.com/user/jodraken

Back to top Go down

Post  JusticeiraX Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Nice!Sounds like we'll make a mep soon! Very Happy I'm sorry if I haven't been in the forum but since everytime I log in on msn my mood is "busy" I don't know when I receive emails, so I didn't know you were talkin about some things in here ^^
I already asked kanamelpfan if she wanted to join the group again, but she still didn't answer me though tongue
I hope she accepts ^^
JusticeiraX
JusticeiraX
Leader
Leader

https://www.youtube.com/JusticeiraX

Back to top Go down

Post  Alechan Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:02 am

Im fine with it too^^ n i´ll try to get an answer from Mari-chan too (thoru-chan ;D ) if i get a respons i´ll tell u guys right away!!
Thank you for taking care of it :3 *gives you a cookie* xD

To Ines : well, just do what i do: check the forum out every 2-3 days xD I'm never on msn recently and my emails is so always so full because of facebook emails, lol .___. I hope kanamelpfan will answer soon! Very Happy

Alechan
Alechan

Back to top Go down

Post  JusticeiraX Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:18 am

To Ines : well, just do what i do: check the forum out every 2-3 days xD I'm never on msn recently and my emails is so always so full because of facebook emails, lol .___. I hope kanamelpfan will answer soon! Very Happy

I'll try that :3 thank you Very Happy
JusticeiraX
JusticeiraX
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Marin Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Just something quick.

I am not so fond of the idea of making a "part-clip" song bc if we don'T ahve the parts seperated properly they might overlapp (which happend in the last mep) & the timing is thrown off.

There was a HUGE frustration of many editors in the last mep. I don't want it to happend again.

I suggest cutting them in parts and uplaoding them seperatly.
I am very sick of watching time lagged video's. sorry about that.

Also to the issue with having "EXTRA-attention" parts. and yes. i am pissed off at this.

So what? if ppl are motivated to acutally DO something for the group i don'T see the problem.
Also I see the Mep getting further with less seconds. Ppl had already troubles with finishing already 5 seconds. & i had to literally run after them, while now Ale & me are getting accused of wanting EXTRA ATTENTION for doing seconds NOBODY cared about? are you serious ? !

And don't explain that THERE WAS NO opportunity to take those parts.
I had to RUN after ppl and PLEAD them to take parts of the "you belong with me mep" bc NOBODY - yes NOBODY cared about if there are parts left or NOT.

You see. yes. i am frustrated about this : )

to you personally Natty: i know that you just want everyone to have their part so it's fair. It's understandable. really. I don't see the problem with that. But using the word "extra-attention" to describe the situation of the "you belong with me MEP" got me mad - sorry.

Personally. I think naya wanted to join this Mep . And i wanted to work with her. If she's bussy, same goes for thoru, then you gotta understand, they HAVE A LIFE outside of the Youtube world. So i really don'T understand the problem with jsut cutting a part for them, & leaving the parts to others.
If it is the question of WHO gets the goddamn "EXTRA attention", then we could dunno.... vote, a guess, or jsut do a competition of who just finished the quickest - basta. done.

Does anyone disagree with this standpoint?
I don'T really think it's unfair if you ask me.

Or do you just want to wait another year until a mep gets fnished?
bc i am not up for that.

& am sorry that i appear extremly rude at this moment. It's not my intention.
I am jsut a bit frustrated bc my "effort" along with ale is labeled as "EXTRA ATTENTION".
It is hurful & disspointed me.
I just don't think it is the way to call it., if somebody acutally puts effort in gaining as many skilled editors as possible.

Marin
Marin

Back to top Go down

Post  JusticeiraX Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 pm

I don't know what happened to the parts on the last mep, because I wasn't the one who've put it all together, i just made the ending, and the quality of the mep isnt that good because i rendered it in HQ , sorry for that, but if i rendered it in HD it would take 3/4 hours :S
But I think I know why the parts were out of sync, it's maybe because Mari-chan put the clips like a transition, all together, you know xD but still the mep ended up awesome :3 I'm sorry if some parts were out of sync , on this mep it wont be like that :3
Oh and I wouldn't have minded to make one of the free parts from the "you belong with me" mep but no one had sent me a message or anything x3 Thank you again for making the parts ^^
well I have an idea to know who will get this and that part Razz I'll make it like the 1st mep ^^ I'll write down the names on pieces of paper and the first one I'll take will get track A and so on ^^ what do you think?
and if you guys don't like the parts you can trade with somebody else that doesn't like the part either x3 what do you think? Surprised
OH AND KANAMELPFAN ACCEPTED TO JOIN AGAIN THE GROUP Very Happy so I think she'll join this mep Very Happy
JusticeiraX
JusticeiraX
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lissy Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Sounds like a lot of work to you xD But I like the idea Smile
I'm fine with any part... just wanted to show my intrest for this MEP group and I really wanted to edit again, since it has been a long time.

I personally admire everyone, who does "extra work" - well, let's just call it like that - for lazy butts like me Razz
So thank you for that, Trisha!
Lissy
Lissy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alechan Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Ok. Let's make the point of this little argument.

First off, i can see Trisha is frustrated. Haven't you relized how much she worked to make the "You belong with me" mep? I do. She asked more and more to ppl who had no finished their parts, asked them to finish them, and she took care of the extra-parts. She asked me to make one just because i had already finished my first part and i wasn't busy at that moment, not because i'm better than anyone or something like that. Meanwhile none (even me, i admit it) was taking care of this mep and was letting it dying, she stressed herself (she also did an additional part herself) ,reminded to the ppl about their parts, and assigned the missing parts to ppl who had no part (except for me). But none of us thanked her for all this work. And i think she deserves at least a little thank.

To Ines..sorry for being annoying, but i'd prefere if you wouldn't do that. It would be too troublesome, seriously. I think it's better it ppl can choose the song they likes. SO! Here my suggestion:
-Natty will make the parts. Even for ppl like tohru and naya, who might join (i think it's not right to exclude them form the mep just because they are busy)
- She will cut the parts in mp3 files, and upload them somewhere (megaupload, sendspace ecc.) and will send them to us. Everyone will download all the parts, will choose the one she likes the most, and will say what parts she has chosen.
-Everyone will do the part she has chosen (before the deadline) and will send the download the link to Natty (will you also take care of putting the parts together? If i have understood right xD)
-If some ppl can't make their part (problems happens) we will send a private message on yt to everyone, telling the thing. The fastest one will take care of making the additional part
-Hopes to see this mep soon! xD

Bw, i'm glad Kanamelfan accepted to be in the group again. Will she be in the mep too? Please Ines, could you also send her the link of the forum and asking her to sign in? Smile

Sorry for writing so long. Thanks to everyone who will take care of reading this xD
Alechan
Alechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alechan Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:47 pm

LOL sorry for writing again! There is just another thing:
I Just noticed KanameLPfan and her sister has already joined us! So first off: WELCOME SANDRA AND SABRINA! *sends you an hug*
I'll make the point of the situation for you:
-We're holding our next mep, the 3rd one. With the new members!
-The song is "I Just Wanna Love You" by The Stranger Family. Sorry, we have already chosen the song, and you couldn't express your opinion! I hope you can like this song anyway! In the next one, you'll be obviously free to say your opinion and suggestions!
- Natty (Findusen on yt) will take care of cutting the parts
- Well, about your parts...i think you should be free to choose yourselves! I mean, If you would like to work together, then you'll take care of making one part, if you would like to work separatly, then you'll take 2 parts!

Obviously, here i'm only expressing my point of view and my opinion. Iì'm not the leader and i don't want to act like that. If anyone has a different opinion, feel free to say it : )
Alechan
Alechan

Back to top Go down

Post  KanameXSisters Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:07 am

Hey there *sends a hug back* flower

Thank you for making the current situation clear to me. Sounds great that you've already decided to go for a third MEP =)
Don't worry about the song; I've just listened to it on youtube and the lyrics go really well with NaruHina. You just have to love the meaning of this song... it's so cute. x) So, just saying, I'm satisfied with it. ^_^

About the mep parts, we'll think about it if that's okay... um, i mean when's the deadline or when does Natty start cutting the parts? and when's the 'real' deadline, the point you should have finished the mep part? This will certainly play a role, too, at least for me since I have a lot of tests coming up in school + final exam in May and June.

All in all, I believe, though, that we could both also manage to get our own mep parts done, in case you haven't got enough members joining this mep. =)

btw when I'm writing in the first position, I'm mostly writing for my sister as well even if she's not there xD i mean, concerning passages like "Awesome you're making a third mep" apply to both of us, after all - she certainly finds the mep great too.

- Sandra ^^
KanameXSisters
KanameXSisters

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Alechan Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:24 am

Oh sorry! What a fool i am!! I forgot it! The deadline is 17th may! But if you have problems because of you need a bit more time (1-2 weeks) then just say it! The important is that you comunicate it and you don't forget about your part! Smile

I hope Natty will cut the parts soon. She said she has a little computer problem, but it shouldn't take more than 2 days (at least that's what she said) so i really hope we'll have our parts soon.

About the parts, we decided to divide the son in a right amount of parts (for example, if 20 ppl will join, there will be 20 parts), but mabye some ppl won't be able to join. In that case, someone will probably take an addiotional part. So, please, may ask as soon as possible to your sister if she already wants her own part? In case she preferes working with you, we'll let yu know if there is a missing part, so she'll have her own one. If she wants already to have her own part, then Natty will make a part or you and a part for your sister Smile
Alechan
Alechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum