Because True Love Exists: The NH Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

songs for a Future MEP

+13
Takado
Sarina
MyuuMyuu
Jodraken
JessiHinata
Cazybunny
Kamarazalman
Alechan
Marin
Findusen
SkyTwilhina
Aleeight
JusticeiraX
17 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

songs for a Future MEP  - Page 9 Empty Re: songs for a Future MEP

Post  Cazybunny Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:57 pm

NEW MEP!!! YAAAAAY

um well the song is blocked in my country. (btw the two naruhina meps are blocked in germany as well)
and I don't like this guy. so yeah. xD
Cazybunny
Cazybunny

Back to top Go down

Post  JusticeiraX Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:59 pm

LMFAO oh god XD damn youtube Neutral
hmmmmmmm well (forgetting about the smexy mep) Surprised what about.... Dave Days - Olive You ? Surprised
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An_QqNlssJY
JusticeiraX
JusticeiraX
Leader
Leader

https://www.youtube.com/JusticeiraX

Back to top Go down

Post  KanameXSisters Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:06 am

OH NO, this MEP's STILL not up, I think I'm going mad Mad
what happened to these 'guest members' who should have been invited? Seems like nobody wanted to fill in for the missing parts... So now DreamlikeLucy is making them or am I wrong?
What a shame that a brand-new member has to finish a part of an 8-month-ago - MEP. Embarassed

BTW, I thought Findusen was going to organize this MEP.. how come she hasn't even made her part? My guess would be that she's very busy these days and has got loads of other things on her mind.
Has anyone heard anything from her? If so, wouldn't it be better to ease the burden on her by choosing someone else to take over her work? Meaning, somebody else puts the parts together (if we EVER get all of them!) etc. scratch

Next one: Ale (itachigirl). Anyone beg her to hurry up. It would be a real pity if we uploaded this MEP in 2012, having worked almost a YEAR on this little thing.

It's only 9 seconds, guys! Like Cazybunny said, this is getting REALLY ridiculous.
It DOESN'T MATTER anymore if you feel inspired or not, just FINISH IT and do better in the next MEP.

@Cazybunny, JusticeiraX
A new MEP would be great, but I don't want it to end or rather get stuck like the current one.
How about making a deadline a deadline? Unless ppl do not write a PM asking for more time (not 6 months or so!) with a proper explanation, another member will take over their part(s).
This way, I hope it will be finished sooner... Neutral bounce

OK, about the song... I would suggest Olly Murs - Heart Skips A Beat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5dFe-WKuPs
Nice, upbeat song. sunny

All right then. Hope I haven't been too harsh, but honestly, guys: Who's not angry about this maybe-someday-if-ever-upcoming-MEP? Mad Shocked Very Happy

- KanameXSisters
KanameXSisters
KanameXSisters

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  JusticeiraX Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:09 am

I already sent a message to Natascha Smile and I think Ale was having a problem with her computer Surprised but I think she can finish her part.
We just have to wait >.<
And this time, on the next mep, I won't have the same patience as I did on this mep. Cause I've always ended up changing the deadline, on the next mep if you guys don't make the mep parts until the deadline I'll just give it to another person. I'll only extend the deadline if there's a good excuse.
It's embarrasing to invite a member to the group to finish a part from a mep that we've been holding for 8 months. I know some of us are busy , but as some of you say, its only 9 seconds, cmon. Neutral
And I've created a new topic, we'll talk about the new mep in there Smile
Also , I liked the song you suggested KanamexSisters , please just suggest it on the new topic ♥️
JusticeiraX
JusticeiraX
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamarazalman Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:29 am

people, please, iné-chan! you must be thiger with people in the next MEP, please!! D;
i mean, this is the first MEP im doing with the group, and its taking 8 minths!? its only 9 seconds, how everybody said!!
i finished my part in ONE day, and even wished that it where longer!!! AND I KNOW PEOPLE HAS LIFE, but... there's a LIMIT as well of how much you can take in something like that!!!!!!!!
even if i the last MEP where discution about some members had more attention than others because they did extra-parts!? WTH!? if they woudn't had done those parts, that MEP would be still be in process....
eek... i'm just mad, sorry... but it's so damn frustratingggg!!! D;
it makes me want to propost to do two MEP's at the same time in every MEP, to see if any of it will be done....

and the songs of "olive you" and "my heart skips a beat"... i love them.... u_u
Kamarazalman
Kamarazalman

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kamarazalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazybunny Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:56 pm

I agree with you girls! Smile
so let's start a new mep and make it even better!

and Isa? I feel with you.. it's also my first MEP with this group T__T

oh and KanameXSisters?
your song is blocked in my country *cries in corner*
why are ALL of the song we use in this group blocked in this country? I can only still watch the collab :C
Cazybunny
Cazybunny

Back to top Go down

Post  JusticeiraX Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Omg xD Oh Sarah :C *hugs*
Dont worry girls Smile everything will be fine ^^
And Isa Neutral you had a brilliant idea LOL. Actually thats a really good idea! starting 2 meps at the same time Surprised
I've seen studios doing that Surprised Maybe it would be easier for the group Surprised
JusticeiraX
JusticeiraX
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Marin Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Hm......... why don't we message herass the missing part members so long until they dropp out or do their parts?

who's in with me?
I'd do that. message harass them every 3rd day until they do it or simply have had enough.

second. can't we let the other part dreamlikelucy has ...let be done by a member of us? I just find it horribly unfair what happend.
Listen. there were several ppl who wanted to do that part out of the group...inviting someone else in this situation is quiet disturbing. I mean...in CoH we have alot of inactive members. there is NO ONE who would even want to do the parts..so that's why we decided to invite guest members ...but here i see so many motivted pp that it is quiet sneaky to have invited someone else behind their backs...

further. Sorry if i am so mean..but you gotta understand. everoyne here underwent the effort of an audtion..and if you have that lucy girl just joining in like this without having to auditoin... of course ppl are angry... I think if she would have made an auditon video.... it would have somewhere been still reasonable to let her join...but just like that? I can see why some of us are angry...
Marin
Marin

Back to top Go down

Post  JusticeiraX Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Look Trisha, I don't think message harass is a good solution for this.
Natascha right now isn't online, I had already sent her a message we just have to wait.
And, you guys think its horribly unfair for Lucy to take a part of the MEP, but look, Jessi had already taken a part for the MEP, I thought that maybe it would be better not having always the same members making the parts. And I won't take Lucy out of the mep now cause I already sent her the mep part , and basically I've invited her to the mep.
I think people here aren't angry for Lucy entering the group without auditioning, she's a good editor.And besides, I've created this group because we love NaruHina, and also to have fun, right now members seem to be angry and frustated. Of course I understand, you guys want this mep out, look, I'm the leader, but I'm also a member of the group I know how you feel.
I've made my mep part ages ago, in one day. I understand your point of view. Besides, I had to move to another place and I've been 3 months without internet (I only had internet at school), so I couldnt always be asking about the mep. Now, as I told you , we're making a new mep. And I still didn't send a pm to the rest of the members, but I will. Smile
JusticeiraX
JusticeiraX
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Alechan Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:44 pm

I agree with Trishga about the message metod. I think it could work.

ABOUT MY PART: as i already told, i've been having loads of problems. My computer didn't work, and neither my internet. How could i edit without both of them?? My computer is a big piece of rubbish. LOL. It started working some weeks ago, and i finished my part..but then it stopped working again so i couldn't render it. and i still can't!!!!! Tomorrow i'll ask my dad to give a look at it again...so please, understand and try to imagine how frustrating this situation must be. Even if you're totally right about the late...i hope i'll fix it soon..sigh Sad
Alechan
Alechan

https://www.youtube.com/user/itachigirl1993

Back to top Go down

Post  Marin Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:59 am

Alechan wrote:I agree with Trishga about the message metod. I think it could work.

ABOUT MY PART: as i already told, i've been having loads of problems. My computer didn't work, and neither my internet. How could i edit without both of them?? My computer is a big piece of rubbish. LOL. It started working some weeks ago, and i finished my part..but then it stopped working again so i couldn't render it. and i still can't!!!!! Tomorrow i'll ask my dad to give a look at it again...so please, understand and try to imagine how frustrating this situation must be. Even if you're totally right about the late...i hope i'll fix it soon..sigh Sad

yeah...i am sorry for you ale..this has been stressing you like in forever... i hope everything gets's done for you soon..... stupid harddisk *kicks it*

about the messaging. I'd think it is the only way. I'd find it somehow weiered if we have to wait another half a year.. i mean look at ale she is obviously stressing herself out bc of this.. i talk to her more then the others and i know that she has been talking to me about this and putting effort in this like the whhole time...
Marin
Marin

Back to top Go down

Post  KanameXSisters Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:59 am

Alechan wrote:I agree with Trishga about the message metod. I think it could work.

I understand. If I could, I'd render it for you. Sad
Is it actually a problem with Sony Vegas only or does it affect 'the whole computer'? (lol I know this sounds weird)
Anyway, I hope you can save your part.
I'll keep my fingers crossed. Smile
KanameXSisters
KanameXSisters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alechan Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:19 am

thank you for the interest, but it isn't a Sony Vegas problem...it's just that my textures and my projects are in the broken hard disk..i just need it to work for the time to render my part. sigh ;(
Alechan
Alechan

https://www.youtube.com/user/itachigirl1993

Back to top Go down

Post  KanameXSisters Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 am

ah, I see. So you've got some "Media offline"-things in your vegas file? Oh, I had that, too when my old laptop crashed down. scratch
I understand that that's gonna be tricky to replace the "offline"-things...
but fortunately, not impossible. Good thing you saved the vegas file. Smile

Wish you good luck and patience!

Edit: Oh, I just saw you lost your "projects" too - guess that's your vegas file. OK, that's bad. Once, my disc broke down... well, in my case, there wasn't any chance to save it.
Hope your dad can help you.
KanameXSisters
KanameXSisters

Back to top Go down

Post  JusticeiraX Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Guys Smile Just wanted to let you know that Lucy finished her part.
So there's now only 2 parts left. ^w^
Ale take your time hun :3
JusticeiraX
JusticeiraX
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Marin Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Ale finished her part too C :

So now wer are down to 1 part missing!
Hell yeah ! ~
Marin
Marin

Back to top Go down

Post  KanameXSisters Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Woah now THAT'S some good news!! Very Happy =DDDD

I can't wait to see the MEP up at last! Please, if someone can reach Findusen, tell her she's got the only part missing and that we so badly want to see the MEP finished! >_<
In case she doesn't want to do it anymore, let someone else take over!

Haha, I'm really glad Ale got her part to work! I don't know how your dad did it, but he must be a genius! Smile
KanameXSisters
KanameXSisters

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamarazalman Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:16 am

YAYYY! just one part...! i think i'll cry! this MEP will see the daylight!! T3T
Kamarazalman
Kamarazalman

Back to top Go down

Post  KanameXSisters Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:08 pm

OK guys we're up to ONLY ONE part!!
So what're we gonna do?

Message harass?
Who's in?

What a Face
KanameXSisters
KanameXSisters

Back to top Go down

Post  KanameXSisters Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey guys, sorry for double posting, but:

I just messaged Findusen and she told me Aleeight hasn't finished her part, too (?). Which would mean that there are 2 parts missing. (damn) Mad

OK, what's up with Aleeight's part? Did DreamlikeLucy take it? (I really hope so! otherwise, the MEP is gonna take more and more time -.-)

Anyway, Findusen said she would try and do her part as quickly as possible. I hope she truly intends to work on it. xD

Ines, do you know anything about Pt. B - is it Aleeight's and therefore missing or did you give it to DreamlikeLucy?
KanameXSisters
KanameXSisters

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamarazalman Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:22 am

omgosh, i want this MEP to come put fast!!! please people, are just one or two that aren't done!? D:
Kamarazalman
Kamarazalman

Back to top Go down

Post  Marin Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 pm

so... is there anything going? x'D

bc action pretty much seemed to freez again T ^ T
Marin
Marin

Back to top Go down

Post  KanameXSisters Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:57 pm

bc action pretty much seemed to freez again T ^ T

I guess so... Mad
I don't understand why this mep is so hard to FINISH.

Findusen still hasn't finished her part - it's 9 seconds long for God's sake!! Evil or Very Mad
It's nothing personal, but seeing how busy she must be, I don't consider it a good idea that she's supposed to put the mep parts together and render it.

And what about this Pt B!?! Ines and Findusen are the only ones who should know something about that. I might send Ines a message since she doesn't check this forum more often.

Yeah, I'm angry. I'm disappointed. And I'm desperate to finally see this MEP up.
I can't believe we're the official NHGroup, but fail to upload at least one MEP every 2 or 3 months.

Come on, we're so CLOSE to getting this finished. There's only one (or maybe two) parts left - should we wait another 9 months? Clear answer: No!
We have to get Findusen to make her part and we gotta find out more about that - supposingly missing - Pt B.

What happened to the message harass?
Anyone want to help?
Marin, Ale - I remember you approving of this method. Are you still interested in it?
KanameXSisters
KanameXSisters

Back to top Go down

Post  Marin Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Hm........... I see what i can do ~

I'd be in.... I'll be messsaging around and see if we'll get somehwere > __ <
Marin
Marin

Back to top Go down

Post  KanameXSisters Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Marin wrote:Hm........... I see what i can do ~

I'd be in.... I'll be messsaging around and see if we'll get somehwere > __ <

Thank you!! Smile That's what we need!

I also hope that messaging helps! But it's the only thing we can do, anyway. Wink
KanameXSisters
KanameXSisters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum